Everything is moving along with the second try at deal #4. We are just waiting on the title work to come back. Actually it turns out we are still waiting on the original title work to come back from before we cancelled the first contract on this house..haha
The title company said they had been waiting on information about a tax lien and that it would take a total of 4 to 6 weeks to get that information back. Really?? has anyone ran into a problem like this? Luckily the timing worked out for us and we got word that all should be set by tomorrow. Our buyers are ready to move and if all things go smoothly we could have a closing in a week or two.
On another note….
How is everyone’s response rate for 2nd, 3rd and 4th mailings? Over this week I’m going to take a look at my stats to see how things are working out. I haven’t checked them out in over 6 months. Stay tuned